Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hellooo Blogger, Well Helloooo Blogger....

Welcome to my new blog! I decided to fire my web maintenance guy (oh, wait, I didn't have one) and discontinue the old site in the interest of simplicity and coding ignorance, and also it was really broken. So now I have a brand-new site to not write on!

I haven't written much the last few years. I'd like to blame it on having a baby but that would be a) a lie and b) kind of shitty. Instead it's really c) I don't have many brain cells left after a day of work and mothering to make up funny word string usages. It really hit me how much I've let the blog slip when I started copying over the archives to this new site. It didn't take long before I had gone back to 2007. Like, 5 minutes. That's just sad.

Oh, wait - I thought of another excuse why I'm not blogging! I'm working on my novel! Well, not exactly working, as in putting words on a page, but sometimes, in my head, I hear dialogue that I'm pretty sure is part of a blockbuster struggling to come out, or perhaps a psychological disorder that maybe I shouldn't be mentioning here.

My fans, both of you (Hi Mom, Hi Dan) are probably wondering how I've been! I'll skim over the assumption that my mother would know this regardless of an up-to-date blog and tell you I've been just fine! So now we're all caught up.

So! On to some blogging... give me a minute... I'm thinking... let me get back to you on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment